Download the White Paper Now.
This paper ponders the moral dilemmas that states, cities, and counties face. Cover past costs at the expense of the future? Cover future costs and eat past losses? Are there winners and losers based on this calculus? Of course there are – which is why one needs modeling as described in this paper to make rational decisions that are fair to all.
- A measurable, objective definition of ‘fair’ that can lead to a solution
- A systematic way to discover and recognize “fair” – particularly compensation for loses.
- Groups of people who have suffered and will continue to suffer a loss.
- Finding an objective solution
- The need for specific statistical to make rational decisions