Working at Analytic Focus, LLC
Analytic Focus, LLC is dedicated to the recruitment and selection of highly capable and innovative employees because we realize that our employees are the heart of our success. We are committed to providing a work environment and leadership which unite employees and generate enthusiasm for the Company and we are committed to making everyone feel like they are truly part of a team.
When you work at Analytic Focus, you will be part of a highly motivated team and a friendly environment. You will contribute to complex and challenging projects and work with motivated peers, management and clients in a team environment. The challenges will be interesting and the opportunities diverse.
Analytic Focus, LLC offers its employees a very competitive benefits package to include:
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Retirement Plan with Company Match
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Short-Term Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off for Service Projects
Analytic Focus, a national consulting firm headquartered in San Antonio, Texas is searching for a Statistical Analyst to join its team of professionals.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy
- Perform sampling, regression analysis, significance testing extrapolations and modeling as needed
- Evaluate weightings and matrixes; analysis and recommendation
- Identify relationships and trends in data
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for inaccuracies, and adjusting the raw data
- Gather and cleanse data for on-going and custom research projects and analysis
- Conduct data and requirement analysis
- Analyze project data to support Research and Senior Research Associates
- Discuss project specifics including data analysis and conclusions
- Tools Used: R, SAS, SQL, STATA
- Master of Science in Statistics, Data Analytics or related field
- Excellent verbal and written skills for interaction with other employees and clients
- Good organizational and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Must be proficient and have experience coding in R!
- Experience in SAS and STATA a plus
Employer will conduct Drug Testing/Screening; Background Checks; and Reference Checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas
Required education: Master’s
Required experience: Statistical Consulting: 1-2 years