Working at Analytic Focus, LLC
Analytic Focus, LLC is dedicated to the recruitment and selection of highly capable and innovative employees because we realize that our employees are the heart of our success. We are committed to providing a work environment and leadership which unite employees and generate enthusiasm for the Company and we are committed to making everyone feel like they are truly part of a team.
When you work at Analytic Focus, you will be part of a highly motivated team and a friendly environment. You will contribute to complex and challenging projects and work with motivated peers, management and clients in a team environment. The challenges will be interesting and the opportunities diverse.
Analytic Focus, LLC offers its employees a very competitive benefits package to include:
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Retirement Plan with Company Match
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Short-Term Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off for Service Projects
The Director of Fraud and Data Analytics is responsible for the development and management of the Fraud/Data Analytics Division. They work closely with clients in analysis, risk management and litigation consulting in the area of Fraud, Data Analytics and Risk Management. They will also work with the Business Development department to develop new business and nurture existing client relationships while also working with Project Managers, Fraud and Data Analysts and Specialists to adhere to project deadlines and ensure timely deliverable’s.
- Develop and manage new Fraud and Data Analytics Division
- Query and mine large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examine financial data and filter for targeted information using traditional as well as predictive/advanced analytic methodologies to proactively identify fraud trends.
- Design experiments, test hypotheses and build analytic models.
- Conducts advanced data analysis and highly complex designs algorithm.
- Works with the Business Development department to professionally market the company’s Fraud and Data Analytics services to acquire new and expand existing clients.
- Oversee departmental production to ensure efficiency and optimize productivity.· Manage projects, perform Quality Assurance and ensure adherence to deadlines and deliverable’s.
- Manage and verifies staff time for invoicing, project statistics and reporting.
- Provide resource planning, training and coaching of the Project Managers, Fraud and Data Analysts and Specialists.
- Provide reporting to company ownership and management group.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management Information Systems (MIS), Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or related field. Graduate degree preferred.
- 5-10 years of consulting experience in the Fraud and Data Analytics industry.
- 5-10 years of management experience with demonstrated and comprehensive Sales and/or Business Development experience.
- Strong Analytical background in Statistics and Mathematical optimization, forecasting and simulation and fraud detection.
- Testifying experience a plus.
- Ability to analyze fraud trends and recommend effective mitigation strategies.
- The ability to train and mentor a team.
- Ability to interact with business leadership and make dynamic presentations to large groups from within and outside the company.
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership skills, ability to lead by example.
- Must possess a solid, broad knowledge of Information Technology infrastructure including networks and other sources of data.
- Working knowledge and clear understanding of MS Office, Windows and delimited load files requirements and analysis
- Strong working knowledge of relational database techniques, data mapping and a thorough understanding of processes for Fraud and Risk management research.
- Must be able to work under the pressure of strict deadlines on multiple projects in a fast paced, high volume production environment.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Ability and flexibility to travel.
- Ability to work overtime as need based on client deadlines
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing to include: drug and criminal
- Authorization to work in the United States
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Washington, DC
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: Fraud & Data Analytics: 5 years
Required license or certification: Certified Fraud Examiner
Specific Job Responsibilities of the Statistical Research Associates:
- Evaluate statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy
- Perform sampling, regression analysis, significance testing extrapolations and modeling as needed
- Develop request for proposal/request for information documents
- Evaluate weightings and matrixes; analysis and recommendation
- Identify relationships and trends in data
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for inaccuracies, and adjusting the raw data
- Gather and cleanse data for on-going and custom research projects and analysis
- Conduct data and requirement analysis
- Analyze project data to support other Research and Senior Research Associates
- Discuss project specifics including data analysis and conclusions
- Tools Used: SAS, Oracle, SQL
Job Requirements of the Statistical Research Associates:
- Master’s Degree in Statistics / Statistics Biostatistics Option / Mathematics.
- Experience: None
- Must be proficient in SAS, Oracle, SQL.
Employer will conduct Drug Testing/Screening; Background Checks; and Reference Checks. Job Site: San Antonio, TX.
Please send resumes referencing the aforementioned job title to:
Analytic Focus, LLC
11467 Huebner Road
Suite # 200
San Antonio, TX 78230
Attn: Jacob Reyes