Careers at Analytic Focus
Analytic Focus LLC has offices in San Antonio, Texas, Alexandria, Virginia, and Birmingham, Alabama.
Analytic Focus seeks talented professionals to join our team. We offer competitive compensation (based on qualifications and experience) for both full-time and part-time positions. We also promote opportunities for professional education and training, and offer excellent potential for advancement.
Our benefits for full-time employees include:
- Health insurance
- Vacation and sick leave time
- Ten standard holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Below is a list of the currently available openings:
Mortgage Re-Underwriter/Loan Due Diligence - Birmingham, AL
- Engages primarily in the re-underwriting, review and classification of residential mortgage loans corresponding to that of a typical regulatory or due diligence review. He/she will evaluate the underwriting and credit administration practices (i.e., applicable Underwriting Guidelines). Evaluates financial institution's management performance on correcting issues identified in formal and informal actions related to the lending function. Assesses adequacy of compliance with loan policies. Determines if loans were made within the financial institution's policy and compliance and with governing regulations when applicable. Prepares a list of Technical Exceptions (documentation deficiencies).
- Discusses findings with Manager of the Financial Services Consulting Division. Makes recommendations with the Manager regarding loan portfolio deficiencies.
- Reviews unusual or complex loan files. Analyzes financial information, file documentation, and prepares questions for Financial Services Manager regarding the credit reviewed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A BS degree or equivalent experience in a directly related underwriting or due diligence position.
- Five or more years of residential mortgage experience.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of FNMA, Freddie Mac and / or FHA underwriting guidelines.
- Proficiency in Windows-based computer applications including Word and Excel.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision and high production environment education and experience.
- Able to analyze cash flow from tax returns and financial statements.
- Able to handle more complex, higher risk accounts with some guidance and direction from underwriters that are more experienced or the Managers.
- Participated in a formal credit-underwriting training program.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Analytic Focus LLC may not be eligible for consideration.
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to HR@AnalyticFocus.com